Custom Software Development
Ken knew he loved programming and computers when first learned the FORTRAN and APL languages in the 1970's. He has learned more languages than he cares to remember and currently specializes in Visual Basic and its variants. He has spent the recent past developing communications and database oriented applications using sockets-level TCP/IP and web based protocols. Click here for more info on his background.
• Visual Basic (including VBA and .NET)
• Microsoft SQL Server and Access-based Applications
• TCP/IP sockets and Serial Port programming
• Web-based data retrieval systems
• Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) programming
• Other Programming Languages - PHP, SAS, IBM 370 Assembler, PL/1, COBOL, Pascal and more . . .
This site was last updated 01/06/09